- All students must have a diagnosis to attend.
- If you are interested in placing your child with us please email [email protected]
- You may also fax a copy of your child's IEP (Individual Education Plan) and, if they have one, BIP (Behavior Intervention Plan) for review. If your child does not have these items please send in copies of any evaluations to help us understand their needs.
- If it is determined that we may be able to meet your child’s needs, we will schedule a meeting and tour with you.
- After prospective parents have toured our school, class visits for your child can be scheduled. Usually, a minimum of two class visits will be scheduled. This step is essential in helping us determine if we can meet your child’s needs.
- All students will begin school on a six-week trial basis. This allows additional time for us to determine that we will be able to assist your child and meet his or her needs.
CONTACT INFORMATION - If you have any questions please feel free to contact our Front Office at (407)295-3077. Fax number is (407)522-1700. If you choose to fax items please call us at (407)295-3077 to let us know to expect them.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in Morning Star Catholic School!